Sunday, November 27, 2016

David Ayiku - Analysis, Design and Implementation

David Ayiku - Analysis, Design and Implementation


2016 has been a great year for Vidaz Consulting LLC
We deployed the first auction web application.

This application delivers value by giving auction organizers the chance to setup blind or open auctions.
In addition to that, the application sends auction information before an auction starts and auction summaries after the auction has ended.

I intend to share a lot of what I did in order to achieve this success.

The Analysis
My initial initial was challenging. Only because my client was unable to share enough time that would allow me to put together a full analysis.

In my next post i will discuss the Design and Implementation.


David Ayiku (pmp)
Business Analyst


No comments:

Post a Comment