Thursday, February 18, 2016

David Ayiku Business Analyst Vidaz Consulting LLC

I have worked with David Ayiku at Vidaz Consulting LLC for over 5 years. As a program manager for a major manufacturing company, I was very fortunate to have met him
I was initially impressed with David’s communication skills and professional demeanor. During my time working with him, Dave consistently demonstrated all of these qualities and more, and I would recommend him and his work to anybody.
David is reliable, dedicated and eternally upbeat. His ability to calm angry or frustrated clients is unparalleled, and it is because of his excellence in this area that I have repeatedly asked him to mentor some of my young partners. David multitasks effectively and is able to handle high-volume workloads. He does this knowing that resources for clients are limited and there is an urgent need to deliver products and services on-time and within budget.
Of particular value to me as a manager is David's team player mind-set, he has an enthusiastic embrace of change and unwavering commitment to exceeding client expectations.
Organized and diligent, David quickly learns new technology systems and software that are unfamiliar to him.
David is hardworking and he constantly looks to improve. He has my highest recommendation, and I am happy to furnish more details if you would like additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment